The Annals of Nasopharynx Cancer (ANPC) is a journal aimed at promoting the development on clinical, translational and basic aspects of nasopharynx cancer around the world. It will provide a professional platform for the sharing of experience in nasopharynx cancer between peers so that all patients may benefit from advances made in technique and technology. For readers, the Annals of Nasopharynx Cancer will represent a source of the latest developments in medicine around the globe.
Besides regular issues of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in focused issue. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles and contains additional material, with a focus on advanced visual material (images and videos). Each video published will be archived and highlighted in ASVIDE, a surgical video database owned by AME publishing Company: www.asvide.com.
It is linked to other on-line sites, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of nasopharynx cancer.
Why advertise with ANPC?
* ANPC is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of nasopharynx cancer worldwide.
* As an open access journal with on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with on-line plat-forms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone: +86 20 66355775